Welcome to Landsdale Primary School
Landsdale Primary School is an Independent Public School with strong community links and innovative learning programs that engage and challenge students.
We aim to create and maintain a school environment dedicated to preparing students to be productive, socially responsive and responsible citizens of the future.
We do this by:
- Developing and maintaining relationships between staff and parents based on mutual respect, trust and open communication
- Maintaining a flexible, caring and supportive learning environment through whole school collaboration
- Providing participative decision-making involving students, staff, parents and the community
- Utilising technology as a learning tool for quality student learning
- Developing an integrated student-centred approach to teaching and learning practices and whole life learning
- Facilitating the principles of developmental learning
- Supporting and assisting parents in their role as primary caregivers.
Ashdale Cluster Vision Ashdale Secondary College, Ashdale Primary School, Madeley Primary School and Landsdale Primary School are working towards an integrated, holistic K–12 Learning Community. As a collaborative partnership the schools have a developed shared identity assisted by geographicac proximity and a strong sense of being an inclusive community. The Cluster will develop a joint vision for the improvement, attainment, achievement and progression of young people.